Friday, September 30, 2011

10 Weeks Pregnant

What's going on with Baby B - The baby is about the size of a prune or kumquat, about an inch and 1/4 long from crown to rump. Baby B's arm joints are working now and he/she is forming bones. B has completed his/her most critical time of development and has now entered the "fetal period" when the tissue and organs will start to grow rapidly. At 10 weeks B is swallowing liquids and is kicking around like crazy!

Symptoms - So tired still. I can barely get through my day... even with a nap on my days off. I went to bed at 8:30pm last night and slept until 7:30am (my wake up time is determined by Breckin). My nausea is still pretty annoying but it's worst when food is sitting in front of me. I am starting to get a bump.

Cravings - Eat? Do I have to? It's so upsetting... if a food is healthy for me I don't want it. I gag down veggies, and whole wheat really upsets my stomach. Both of these are things I normally love. I could eat broccoli ALL day long. Now it makes me gag. All I can think about is potato chips, pickles, and sweets. I haven't been indulging myself but I think it might be time to allow myself these things in moderation because right now I am barely eating.

Gender Predictions - I still say boy but I am STILL seeing the girl name everywhere. It's just not a common name. I went from rarely hearing it to hearing it everyday.

Birthday Predictions - I am sticking with April 23rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment