Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Letter to My Little Boy

Letter to My Little Boy:

Breckin,

Today you are 2 years old. It amazes me who much you have grown. You are the sweetest child I have ever been around. You are kind and empathic. You are polite and generous. You love your friends and family and you are extremely affectionate. You pick up information so quickly. It seems like overnight you were speaking in complete sentences. I am so proud of the little boy you are becoming.

I love you more every day… every second! I look at you sometimes and it makes my heart skip. I want you to know that you mean the world to me. You made me a mother. You made me who I am today. I cherish every second I get to spend with you. I cherish every kiss, hug and “luv u momma.” I am so grateful that I get to be your mother and that I get to watch you grow up. It is almost overwhelming to think of all the wonderful moments that we have ahead of us. I can’t wait to see who you become this year and in the years to come. I can’t wait to see you as a big brother. You will be amazing. I love you. I will always love you.

Love,
Your Momma and Biggest Fan

No comments:

Post a Comment