Sunday, September 11, 2011

7 Weeks Pregnant

We are a little over a week from our first ultrasound. It's dragging so slowly! I just want to see that healthy little heartbeat and the wait is torture. Hopefully this week will fly by....

What's going on with Baby B
- The baby has doubled it's size since last week. The baby should be measuring around a half an inch this week, the size of a blueberry. The baby is developing little hands and feet, which at the moment look like little paddles. The two hemispheres of the baby's brain are developing.

Symptoms - My nausea keeps going in and out. It's so funny, when I'm nauseous I am miserable and I want it to stop but once it stops I worry that something is going wrong and I want it to come back. I've been cramping still. It gets very strong and painful sometimes. Hopefully this worry will end with the ultrasound. It's just the unknown that is so scary right now.

Cravings - No real cravings right now. I had a small glass of lemon juice last night, which is a childhood craving for me. I also have been wanting chicken fingers, which is a craving I had quite a bit with Breckin. Most mornings all I want is a piece of fruit.

Gender Prediction - I still think it's a boy but I have been seeing signs that it's a girl everywhere. The name that we have picked for our little girl is not very common but I have been seeing it everywhere recently.

Birthday Prediction - My birthday prediction is still April 27th.

No comments:

Post a Comment