Thursday, August 4, 2011

About to Ovulate

I will be ovulating tonight or tomorrow. I have been nauseous today and extremely emotional the last few days. I burst into sobbing tears last night for a very stupid reason. I am feeling more confidant this month but I think the negatives last month hurt my over all confidence and made me a little weary about getting excited. I am so ready to be pregnant.

My summer is coming to an end next week. I will be doing my flex days next Wednesday and Thursday and the week after that is the first full week for teachers. I have enjoyed my summer so much. I love getting to spend so much time with my little boy. He amazes me everyday. I knew I was going to love being a momma but I really had no idea... I love that little boy more then life and I love him a little more each day... if that is even possible. I don't know how I got so lucky. He really is an amazing child.

No comments:

Post a Comment