Sunday, August 14, 2011

6 DPO

I'm 6 days past ovulation today. I started feeling some mild and at times sharp cramps yesterday. Last month my cramps were off to the side close to where my ovary is located. This month my cramps are more centered. I am hoping that is a good sign. I'm not really having any other symptoms but it's still early.

I haven't decided when I will test. 10 DPO, which is the earliest I would consider testing, is on Thursday and I have to be at work until 7pm for business day. I was thinking about testing on Friday (mom's birthday) before we head to the river. If I get a positive I can tell mom as one of her birthday presents. I am sure it will make her day. But if I get a negative I know I will be devastated and it will ruin my mood for the entire weekend. If I don't test Friday I have to wait until Sunday (13 DPO), which I'm not sure I will be able to do. I don't know what to do!! I guess I will make a decision based on how I feel at the end of the week.

On a different note, I went back to work last week for my flex days. Tomorrow starts the teacher work week. I have a full week ahead of me before I start my part-time schedule. Hopefully it will be a distraction.

No comments:

Post a Comment