Sunday, August 21, 2011

PREGNANT!!!!!

That's right! You heard correctly!! I'm PREGNANT!! I want to scream it from the rooftops but it is still far to early. Only a couple of people know right now.

Let me start from the beginning....

Sunday August 14th, I started cramping. It continued steadily throughout the week.

Tuesday August 16th, I was eating my lunch. I went to eat my applesauce when noticed it tasted rotten. I check the expiration date and it had not expired. I threw it out and planned on throwing the rest out when I got home. I forgot and Kevin packed me another applesauce for lunch on Wednesday. I went to eat it and again it tasted rotten. I suddenly remembered that Breckin had an applesauce packed in his lunch so I texted Pam asking her to taste it or throw it out. She texted me back the applesauce tasted normal to both her and Kim.

Thursday August 18th, I was 10 days past ovulation and working a late night at school for
business day. We had been going back and forth about whether to test that night or not. I got my positive pregnancy test with Breckin at 10 days past ovulation. We felt if we got a positive we could tell mom on her birthday but if it was a negative I was going to have to wait 4 or 5 days for my cycle to end knowing that I'm not pregnant. I finally decided that I would "hold" and decide when I got home. Well, we put Breckin down to bed and decided to test. We got the camera ready so we could film the results like we did with Breckin's test. I sat the test on the counter and the line came up almost immediately... no time to film. Look how beautiful and dark it is! I bust into tears.

I tested again Friday August 19th, the test was darker. We went out of town for mom's birthday,
came back Sunday, tested again, and the test was darker yet again. The test I took today was DARKER than the control! I am so happy, excited, overwhelmed... I could go on but I wont. I have been crampy and it has gotten pretty bad at times. I have had two days of morning sickness. It seems to alternate days. I've had a couple of mood swings, those aren't fun. I welcome the symptoms though, no matter how miserable. I just want a healthy pregnancy and baby.....

So, I guess my updates will now be PREGNANCY updates!



1 comment: