Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Changes we are making this cycle

I am trying so hard to stay positive this cycle. Right now I am feeling better about our chances and I hope this feeling lasts the entire month. Last month I had an emotional slump very early in my cycle. I think there was something in me that knew it wasn't a going to be our baby. My hormones were all out of whack. This month though I my spirits are higher.

I have been trying to meditate every night. I think me being more relax will help our chances

Also, Kevin and I are going to have more romantic evenings. I have been afraid of this trying to conceive journey becoming more about the science of having a baby rather that the love and fun of having a baby.

Lastly, I am making sure I drink more water. I was so concerned with limiting water for the 4 hours before I tested, whether it was OPKs or pregnancy tests, that I think it effected the way my body works.

Hopefully these chances will help us out this month. I so want to be pregnant!!

No comments:

Post a Comment