Friday, October 14, 2011

12 Weeks Pregnant!

Time is flying right now. I have my second doctor's appointment Tuesday and I will get to hear the baby's heartbeat. Even though we have had an ultrasound a month ago I really feel like after I hear the heartbeat it will all become very real. Maybe it's because we have hit that 12 week mark and will then have proof that the baby is healthy.

I'm almost done with homecoming. We will decorate the gym this afternoon for the dance tomorrow. We also have the game and parade tonight... as long as the weather gets better. After tonight the hard part is over. I am so tired though. I am hoping to get a nap in for Breckin and me before we have to head to the school. We will be leaving in the middle of Breckin's normal nap time so I am trying to shift his entire schedule so maybe he will go down for his nap earlier. I guess we will see how that goes.... if he doesn't nap neither do I.

What's going on the Baby B - The baby is about the size of a lime or plum, just over 2 inches and weighing about an oz!! B will be developing his/her reflexes this week. His/Her ears are where they should be at this point. The baby's brain is developing rapidly. Some sites say I am in the second trimester while others say I am in the second trimester at the end of this week.

Symptoms - Still so so so tired. I am having a hard time functioning today. Homecoming alone is enough to drain my energy but add teaching high schoolers every other day, a 2 year old and a pregnancy on top of that and I am a zombie. I am actually still pretty nauseous and got sick for the first time this past Sunday. I am adding a few things back into my diet but for the most part most things still sound unappealing. My bump is getting really large... it was with Breckin, so I'm not surprised. It's impossible to hide that I am pregnant and a good number of my students have figured it out at this point. They started asking questions recently to feel out wether or not is was ok to ask. I of course told my SCA kids a few weeks ago and I think they are more excited about this pregnancy then most of my friends and family.

Cravings - Nothing stand out. I just want sweets and salty still.

Gender Prediction - Boy

Birthday Prediction - April 23rd

1 comment:

  1. Congratulation Good Post
    Thank you very much
    Plan your Pregnancy as you like with Ovulation Kit now you can choose your time and date of pregnancy

    ReplyDelete