Sunday, October 9, 2011

11 Weeks and 2 days Pregnant

What's going on with Baby B - Baby B is the size of a fig or a small lime... about 1.5 inches. He/she is mostly formed and some of his/her bones are starting to harden. The baby can open and close it's hands into a fist. The baby kicks and stretches.

Symptoms - I am still so tired. I guess it isn't going away anytime soon. I can't seem to keep my eyes open most days. I doesn't help that we have had such a busy week. Between homecoming planning, Breckin's birthday party yesterday and going to the fair today I haven't had a chance to rest. Homecoming is this week... hopefully I will make it through the week. Next weekend we have the dance and on Sunday we have a field trip with Breckin's daycare so it looks like I have quite a while until I get a break. I've been cramping a lot and my bump continues to grow.

Cravings - I am craving super salty and super sweet. Still having a hard time eating healthy. Hopefully as I come to the end of the 1st trimester I will be able to start adding foods back into my diet.

Gender Predictions - Everybody under the sun thinks this baby is a girl. I don't think there is anything behind their prediction... I think everyone just WANTS it to be a girl. I still think it's a boy. Some days I question but for the most part I stay strong in the boy prediction.

Birthday Predictions - April 23rd, still.

No comments:

Post a Comment