Friday, October 21, 2011

13 Weeks Pregnant!

This week I had my 2nd doctor's appointment. I got to hear the little one's heartbeat. It was at 170. It sounded so beautiful and I was relieved to have that reminder that everything is going well. I scheduled my 16 week appointment, where my first glucose test will take place. I also got to schedule my 20 week ultrasound!! That will take place on Dec 9th! Oh my! I am less then two months from knowing the gender of this little one!

What's going on with Baby B - So I guess I am in the second trimester. Although, so many sites have conflicting information. Some say I was in the second trimester last week, while others say I have a week to go. Baby B is the size of a peach or a medium sized shrimp, about 3 inches! That seems so big! The baby has fingertips. Veins and organs are visible through Baby B's skin. If Baby B is a girl her ovaries are formed and contain over 2 million eggs. That would mean my GRANDCHILDREN are in me right now. That is crazy to think about.

Symptoms - Headaches. Lots of headaches. It's terrible. I am still so insanely tired and there is still a huge list of things I have NO desire to eat.

Cravings - Salty, sweet, sour.

Gender Predictions - Even though the heartbeat is remaining on the high side I still think this little one is a boy.

Birthday Predictions - April 23rd

1 comment: