Sunday, February 5, 2012

28 Weeks and 2 Days Pregnant

9 weeks until the start of my maternity leave
12 weeks (but likely less) until she is here!!!

What's going on with Baby B: She has the hiccups ALL the time and she contorts my stomach into shapes that I didn't think were possible. She spends most of the evening entertaining Kevin and me with her movements and pokes. I wish I knew what position she was in so I had some sort of idea of what I was seeing. I asked the doctor if she could tell but she said it was still too early. My belly is measuring perfect which is such a relief! With Breckin at this point I was measuring between a 1 and half to two weeks ahead.

Symptoms: Stress at work, Kevin's late hours, having an extremely sweet but still tiring 2 year old, horrible shin pains, stabbing pains and pressure that I am not quite comfortable going into detail about, lots of Braxton Hicks, headaches, barely being able to keep my eyes open half the time and random parts of my body (including my face) going numb all has made this a rough two or so weeks. I really need an attitude change. I have been feeling very miserable and down. The weekends are wonderful but the weekdays are just so difficult. I spent 30 minutes crying to my doctor on Friday. I love her. She is so understanding.

Cravings: Sweets

Birthday Prediction: April 23rd

No comments:

Post a Comment