Friday, February 24, 2012

31 Weeks Pregnant

3 weeks until my maternity leave starts!
9 (likely less) weeks until we meet our little girl!

What's going on with Baby B: She's kicking me in the ribs and bumping me in the cervix at the same time. She is going to be a long baby. She hasn't been moving as much as she had been. She still exceeds the kick count recommendation though. I think she just might be running out of room.

Symptoms: I woke up to a TERRIBLE charley horse last night. It still hurt this evening. I guess I need to be watching my water intake better. I haven't been measuring how much water I drink. I do carry a bottle of water around though. I'm still experiencing all of the same issues as last week. I am working hard on managing everything. I am just glad it is the weekend so I can sleep in, thanks to my hubby. My body feels so stretched. It's so hard to imagine that I am going to get bigger. I was much bigger at the end with Breckin, so I know it's possible.

Cravings: Salty sweet.

Birthday Prediction: April 23rd

No comments:

Post a Comment