Saturday, February 11, 2012

29 Weeks and 1 Day Pregnant!

What's going on with Baby B: She's been kicking me in my ribs. This is not something I ever experienced with Breckin. He was always so low but this little one is up high then down low. She is always moving around. I love to watch her moving in my belly... I wish I knew what I was looking at. One of the best new developments is that fact that she reacts to Breckin's voice when he talks up against the belly. It's amazing. I think she loves him already... but who wouldn't? He loves to lay with his hand on my stomach and feel her move. He is going to be such a wonderful brother.

Symptoms: My feet and hands are extremely swollen now. It hurts to bend my toes. The belly belt has been helping a little with the pressure, and belly and back pain but I can only wear it for about 4-6 hours at a time. After a while it starts to give me almost constant BH contractions and I have to take it off. I have also been wearing support hose. My shins still hurt but less than before so either the support hose are doing their job or the fact that I have been sitting more (A LOT MORE) is helping. Nothing seems to help with the stabbing pains I am having in my pelvis though. I am trying so hard to stay positive but I am so incredibly uncomfortable. I want to enjoy this pregnancy so badly but really I just want her here (not that I want her to premature). I have so many issues that I am "managing" right now... there isn't much time for anything else. I worry that my negative attitude is affecting her make-up somehow. I don't want her to be a sad, negative, moody child. I already love her so much... Why can't I just look past the aches, and pains, stress and just be happy? Not that I am never happy...

Cravings: Avocados... mmmmmmm. Sweets

Birthday Prediction: April 23rd

No comments:

Post a Comment