Saturday, January 28, 2012

27 Weeks and 1 Day Pregnant!

Apparently I can't write these things ON the day I turn over a new week anymore.

Welcome to the 3rd Trimester Baby B!!!
10 more weeks until the start of my maternity leave
13 more weeks (most likely less) until she makes her appearance.

What's going on with Baby B: She has been having lots of hiccup episodes. Most days I feel like she growing much faster than I am able to keep up with. I feel so stretched but I really don't think I am big as I was at this point with Breckin.

Symptoms: My legs hurt all the time. I am having these terrible stabbing shin pains if I am standing for too long. I didn't have these until much later in the pregnancy with Breckin. I am so worried what this means for the coming weeks. I have pretty much been having pain from my baby bump down. The pressure is intense at time... again if I am standing too long. I am tired of people telling me to take it easy. I am doing my best. I have to work and be there for my students, I have a two year old...

Cravings: CAN I PLEASE HAVE SOME SUSHI ALREADY!!!!

Birthday Prediction: April 23rd

No comments:

Post a Comment