Saturday, January 21, 2012

26 Weeks and 1 day Pregnant

1 week until the third trimester!
11 weeks until the start of my maternity leave!
14 weeks (but most likely less) until Baby B makes her appearance!

What's going on with Baby B: Her ears are more sensitive now. Which means she can most likely hear other voices other than just mine. She is probably around 14 inches and weighs almost 2 pounds. My stomach jumps around with her movements and hiccups.

Symptoms: I am battling a headache right now but it's not a migraine, so I guess that's good. I've been waking up in cold sweats the past week. The next 13-14 weeks will be interesting I am sure.

Cravings: I want avocados. Craving them like crazy.

Birthday Prediction: It occurred to me this week that if they induce me at 39 weeks her birthday would be 4/20. There are SO many negative connotations with that day! I will just refuse. It needs to either be the 19th or 23rd. I'm still hoping she will make sure own appearance before the inductions between 38-39 weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment