Saturday, January 14, 2012

25 Weeks and 1 day Pregnant

Everything at work is organized! My projects (instructions written, and materials put together), tests, and rubrics for the rest of the year have been made and neatly organized. I just have to take care of the kids for the next 2.5 months before my maternity leave. I can't tell you what a relief it is. The list for stuff that needs to be done at home is still quite long though.

What's going on with Baby B: She likely weighs over a pound and a half at this point. She has days where she moves like crazy and others where she moves very little.

Symptoms: Braxton Hicks like crazy. I have multiple BH contractions a day. They are so tight and uncomfortable already. My hair and skin look horrible.

Cravings: Salty and sweet like always

Birthday Prediction: April 23rd

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to let you know that I enjoy reading your blog, and every time you update it, I am always reading.. I am also a fellow JM April 2012 Mama. I try to keep up with my blog too and update it for family and friends!! Hope to see you check out my blog too!!

    Brigitte

    ReplyDelete