Friday, November 18, 2011

17 Weeks Pregnant!!

This week I had a doctor's appointment where they gave me my first glucose test. My number was 90 and they want it to be under 139, so I am good! No gestational diabetes! The baby's heart rate was 160. It's still pretty high! The baby was moving around like crazy and it took the nurse a little while to catch the heartbeat. I just laid there and enjoyed listening to the heartbeat and baby move. It's really one of the best sounds in the world.

I have also been battling a 4 day long headache this week. It got really bad yesterday. I was walking around with my left eye closed because somehow it helped... a little. It was blinding by mid-afternoon. I emailed the doctor and got a response to check my blood pressure every once in a while.. living this far out there really isn't a place to get it checked. I posted this problem on Facebook and got a slue of responses and luckily Melissa, who lives a mile from me, had an automated one I could borrow. Kevin ran out and got it for me so I was able to check my blood pressure WHILE I was having the headache. It was 99/63. Breckin woke up a 6 this morning, like normal, but when I told him to go back to sleep he did. Normally he asks for a hug, climbs into my arms and it's all over from there... we are up for the day. He ended up sleeping until 8 which helped so much. I needed that extra sleep so badly. I still have a mild headache today but nothing compared to yesterday. Hopefully my nap later helps knock it all the way out. I had an insane to do list to do today. I had to go through and pick what NEEDED to get done today and what didn't. Breckin and I have spend most of the morning coloring in bed so far.

What's going on with Baby B: Baby B's skeleton changed from soft cartilage to bone! The baby weighs about 5 oz, and about 5 inches long from head to rum, about the size of an onion.

Symptoms: The geographic tongue is back this week and it is worse than before. The headaches I guess count as a symptom too.

Cravings: Mushrooms, grape juice, sugary treats. Chicken is still pretty unappealing.

Gender Prediction: Oh gosh. I don't even know anymore. I have a strong girl vibe now but I still can't let go of the boy vibe I had earlier

Birthday Prediction: April 23rd

No comments:

Post a Comment