Friday, November 4, 2011

15 Week Pregnant!

This was easily one of the most stressful weeks of this entire pregnancy... home stuff, work stuff. I am hoping for a somewhat relaxing weekend. The house is clean, so that is one less worry. Saturday is jam packed but sunday I left open to just have family time... so sunday.. relaxation.. hopefully?

What's going on with Baby B - Baby B is 4 inches long from crown to rump, about the size of an apple, and weights about 2.5 oz. I showed Breckin what 4 inches looks like with my hands and said "this is how big your baby is," he looked puzzled at the space between my fingers staying "baby?" Every week when I read the size it amazes me. The baby is growing at such a rapid pace and it wont be long until I am feeling more consistent movement. He/she can sense light now. He/she is also developing taste buds.

Symptoms - I have continued to have consistent headaches but I think most at this point are sinus related. The netti pot does help a little. I have gotten a little energy back, so I spent the week trying to get the house back in order. I am hoping that this energy sticks around. I much prefer a clean house and being able to actually cook meals rather than heating something up. I have spent some time collecting recipes that freeze well. My plan is make all these meals in the two months before the baby is born (which is apparently going to be here in the blink of an eye), so we have plenty of good homemade meals once the baby comes

Cravings - Nothing really.

Gender Predictions - When I think boy it just seems right but when I think girl if feels like a possibility. I am tired of this guessing game... a little over a month to go. Come ON Dec 9th.

Birthday Predictions - April 23rd

No comments:

Post a Comment