Friday, November 11, 2011

16 Weeks Pregnant!

Oh how time flies. It feels like I am writing one of these every other day now. So many things are coming together this week!! More details later.

I have a doctor's appointment coming up this Monday. I have to take my FIRST glucose test for this pregnancy.

I've been dealing with some seriously rough allergies. I am finally to the point where I am just dealign with a clogged running nose. I did have some really terrible pressure behind my eyes and consistent headaches but both of those have mostly subsided.

What's going on with Baby B - Baby B is the size of an avocado, about 4.5 inches long.

Symptoms - I've been cramping again. It mostly comes up when I have been moving around a lot. I hate it! I am happy to say that I have gotten some more energy back! I have been able to clean the whole house the last two weeks. It is so nice having a clean house again.

Cravings - Is it bad that I have been craving Roman Noodles? So gross... but so good. I could also go for some brownies right now. I am big into artichokes right now. They are a lot of work for such little reward but are so good.

Sex Prediction - Believe it or not I only have 3 more of these where it will be a sex "prediction." The 4th will have the actual sex!!... as long as the baby corporates. I am so confused at this point. I keep going back and forth. Something is telling me girl now but my boy instinct was SO strong before. I don't know if the fact that EVERYONE else thinks it is a girl has swayed me towards girl.

Birthday Prediction - April 23rd

No comments:

Post a Comment