Monday, July 18, 2011

Soooooo

So, either I am pregnant or my brain is playing some MAJOR tricks on me. I keep thinking "I don't even need a test. I already know I'm pregnant." Oh my, I really hope I'm not setting myself up for a HUGE disappointment.

My lower abdomen has been cramping the last few days and today the cramps have gotten pretty sharp. My abdomen has also been very sensitive. I am very uncomfortable with my pants' button against my stomach. I remember this from when I was pregnant with Breckin. I was using my bella band by around 9 weeks because pants were so uncomfortable. The question is... do I normally feel this way at this point in my cycle and I am just more sensitive to it now?

My chest is pretty sore as well. I am also tired and feeling really worn down. I am also having some symptoms that I wont mention here, but they are pretty convincing as well.

Today I took Breckin outside to swing and get the mail and the heat was really getting to me. I got dizzy and thought I was going to faint. I had to drag a kicking and screaming toddler into the house. He keeps asking "Outside?"

Well, I test Wednesday after we put Breckin to bed. I will update then...

No comments:

Post a Comment