Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Trying to Conceive Rollercoaster

I am hitting an emotional slump. I don't know what is wrong with me. On cycle day 1 it really hit me that I could be pregnant by the end of the month and I really felt like I WOULD be. Now, on cycle day 9, days before I will actually ovulate, I am feeling like it's not going to happen for us this month. I really wish this slump would end. I don't expect to ovulate for another 4-7 days. Maybe my hormones will shift and I will feel confident again.

I've been staying distracted this cycle, so I do not become obsessive about the baby stuff. Kevin and I decided to go ahead and start working towards our farm. We plan on building the barn and coup in the next 6 months, getting the chickens next spring and getting the goats sometime between Feb-May of 2013. Kevin is building the chicken coup and doing all of the fencing himself, so I doubt he would be able to have everything done before the next breeding season for goats. We also plan on having a huge garden (that Kevin will fence off). We want to be as self-sustaining as possible in the next 5 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment