Sunday, June 19, 2011

Update 6/19

My baby fever has calmed down. Thank goodness! It gets really bad around ovulation and usually disappears soon after, but I was afraid that it wouldn't this time since we were so close to trying to conceive. I am able to focus on something other than planning for pregnancy and babies.

We have had several distractions the past two weeks. Some good, some not. We have been working with a GI doctor the last month. We have been trying to figure out why Breckin is still having issues with mucus in his stool and diarrhea. We have been trying to figure out what is causing these symptoms for a year and a half now. We have tried elimination diet after elimination diet, seeing an allergist, and now we are finally working with a GI doctor. This isn't a distraction that I want. I hate that my sweet little baby is having these issues.

It hasn't been all worry though. We have had good distractions the last few weeks as well. We bought Breckin a swing set and we are working on building it now. I am enjoying spending the summer with my little boy. We started our "homeschool preschool" a few weeks ago and he's learning so much, so fast. He is insanely smart. He amazes me everyday.

This weekend is our last waiting to conceive weekend. I am expecting this cycle to end Monday or Tuesday of next week. I am having all of my favorite foods this weekend... all the foods that I wont be able to eat come the end of this cycle. Friday we are having Chipotle. I wont have to stop eating Chipotle but I will have to limit it. Saturday Kevin and I are going out for a Sushi date. It will only be our second actual date since Breckin was born. I plan to eat a TON of sushi, since I will have to give it up completely. Finally, on Sunday we will be having a big steak dinner. My steak will be cooked medium rare because there is NO reason to eat a steak that is cooked above medium rare... but since meats should be cooked throughly when your pregnant I wont be having any steaks until this second baby is born.

No comments:

Post a Comment