Monday, June 27, 2011

Great Weekend and Our First Trying to Conceive Cycle!

We had a great weekend. Lots of great food! Sushi-o was amazing as always. We didn't get a lot done around the house, but I guess that's ok.

On to more exciting news! I started our first trying to conceive cycle this morning. My cycles generally alternate between a 26 days and 30 days. Since I just had my 26 day cycle (which ended up actually being a 25 days) I am assuming that I am gearing up for a longer cycle. I will start OPKs around day 7 or 8 but I likely wont ovulate until day 15 or 16. I want to start early just in case I ovulate early... you never know.

Now comes the more difficult task of staying relax, and enjoying the process. I also need to keep for going crazy in the two week wait before I can test. I am sure I will be analyzing every little thing my body does during that time. The good news is that I am finding it much easier to eat healthy in the past few weeks. So that will help. We went grocery shopping Saturday at Whole Foods (my favorite store in the world!), so the fridge is full of really great options.

1 comment:

  1. Wow congratulation Great Post KEEP IT UP
    With regards
    Sammy
    Home Check Ovulation Kit
    You can find me by searching on Google HOME CHECK or check my profile

    ReplyDelete