Monday, June 13, 2011

Pregnancy Amnesia

I was told by many women that once you have your baby you completely forget how difficult pregnancy is and how much labor hurts... even if you had an epidural. Right now I am suffering from some serious pregnancy amnesia. I have this very idyllic idea of this upcoming pregnancy. I KNOW it wont be that way. I know that I will spend the first 12 weeks worrying about miscarriage and the last 12 weeks being insanely uncomfortable but somehow that isn't dampening my enthusiasm. I know labor is going to be rough but I am very excited about that day... already. I feel like a crazy person right now.

I tested (OPK) again this afternoon to make sure I was no longer ovulating and I got another positive. I was hoping I was done ovulating. I am "holding out" again so I can test this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment