Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Photos and OPKs

I got my negative OPK yesterday. The last egg we were avoiding is now gone and the wait is officially over. We are now just waiting for this cycle to end. I can't believe we made it! There were times I thought we would just give up waiting like we did with Breckin.

Kevin and I would like to do a photo series to document this up coming pregnancy. I have been looking around the internet for some inspiration but I haven't had any ideas come up yet. It will come to me. I have seen endless pictures of women standing to the side on a black or white backdrop or facing the camera with one hand on top of their belly and the other underneath. I want to do something original... or just different then what you see everyday. Whatever it is it needs to be able to document the whole pregnancy from start to finish. Any ideas?.... oh right, no one is reading this yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment