Friday, December 23, 2011

22 Weeks Pregnant

What's going on with Baby B - On my counter it says that she is developing her sleep pattern and is sleeping 14-16 hours a day. If the times of day she is moving now is any indication of that times she will be awake when she is out this child is going to sleep very little and will be most active around 10pm. She should weigh over a pound at this point (considering she was 14 oz two weeks ago) and is about the size of a papaya or small doll. She also has a new found sense of touch.

Symptoms - I have been having some pressure and pain. I have been trying to take it easy but it is hard with a two year old who doesn't stop. I am tired but starting to nest at the same time. Unlike last time, when I nested by getting everything done around the house, I am getting stuff together for Breckin's (and one day Baby B's) homeschool preschool curriculum. I have been working on getting the house in order a little bit... I have cleaned out my closet to make room for Baby B's stuff.

Cravings - Sushi... I want it soo bad. Only 4 more months.

Birthday Prediction - April 23rd

No comments:

Post a Comment