Sunday, May 15, 2011

A month and a half until we try to conceive

I figured it was time to start working on my blog. We are very close to trying to conceive and I hope to keep up with this through the entire pregnancy.

Right now I am waiting to ovulate. I bought a pack of 40 OPKs (ovulation predictor kit) cheap online. I haven't gotten a positive test yet but I feel like I will get one in the next 2-3 days. Once I have ovulated I will only have two more periods and one more ovulation before we are trying to conceive. I feel like we have been waiting so long and we are very ready. The wait will be worth it though. If I get pregnant right away (fingers crossed) the baby's due date will be near the end of the school year. I will get my maternity leave, how ever long that ends up being, and then the entire summer off with the baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment