Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Almost there...

I will be ending this current cycle anytime now... just waiting. This next cycle is our LAST "waiting to conceive" cycle. I started using ovulation predictors this past cycle, so I have a better idea of when I am ovulating... if anything to avoid getting pregnant when we are so close to our goal.

My head is spinning with the thought that I could be pregnant soon. Most of the time Kevin and I are insanely ready to add to our little family and the wait is incredibly difficult but there are still moments where I worry that we aren't completely ready. How will me being pregnant affect Breckin and my relationship? Will I be to tired to roll around on the ground with him or to push him around in his little car outside? How will he react to a sibling? Can we afford this? What if we have twins?!? I am so used to it being just Breckin and me most of the time. Am I ready for that to change? Things have just gotten so easy with him... sleeping, eating, schedule, everything. Am I ready for complete chaos again? I know a new little one will only add to our family but it's still a scary concept that gets more and more real everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment